I thought it would be fun to do a nail creation with some of my new polishes that I showed you the other day. This is what I came up with:
I simply love these simple stripy designs and you can do them with so many different colors! The possibilities are endless. My hand wasn’t always as steady and I now see that my pinky is a mess, but oh well, it will do for this week. This is my 5th time using a nail art striper, so I guess it could be worse.
Products I’ve used:
– Etos Nail Hardener in very strong as a base coat
– OPI Royal Flush Blush as the base color
– OPI Designer… De Better from the Muppet Collection is the silvery looking stripe. In real life it looks more like a light taupe color than silver.
– OPI The One That Got Away from the Katy Perry Collection is the raspberry colored stripe.
– Seche Vite Fast Drying Top Coat
Opinions? Are there any ideas you have for some of my nail art?