K-I-S-S-I-N-G… Oh well something like that anyway. I thought the title would be apt, as I’ve used my new Essence nail polishes on my nails this week. On Saturday you could read about my recent haul, where I bought a few Essence nail polishes. These polishes were just added to the line and I hadn’t really tried this brand yet. I heard great stuff about it though and at only 1.79 a pop I couldn’t pass up on these! And I have to say that I’m pleasantly surprised.
From left to right:
– Essence no. 72 Time for Romance
– OPI A Grape Fit with Essence Nail Art Twins Glitter Topper in Troy
– OPI A Grape Fit
– Essence Nail Art Twins Colour Base in Bella with Essence Nail Art Twins Glitter Topper in Edward
– Essence Nail Art Twins Colour Base in Bella
– I’ve used Etos Nail Hardener as a base coat and Seche Vite as a top coat.
I really love the effect of the Bella/ Edward combination. The Edward glitter is a little chunky so it can be tricky to apply. The Bella one is very creamy and you only need one coat for it to be opaque. The glitter topcoat in Troy has smaller, multicolored glitters it is therefore easier to apply than the Edward one. I really liked the look of this one in the bottle and I’m definitely pleased with what it looks like on my nails. It may very well be my fave. Finally there’s Time for Romance. This took about 4 coats to apply semi opaquely. It’s pretty burgundy color in the end though, with chunky glitter. I think this is very pretty for fall!
Q: Which one is your favorite?