I thought it was time to give you all an update on my nail polish collection. Because even though I decided not to buy any more polishes a while ago, I just can’t help myself with all those pretty colors that are being released all the time. I do have to say that I have become much more picky when it comes to which polishes I like and which ones I don’t like, but there is always room for more. Now some of these polishes were already featured in shoplogs before, but some of them weren’t and I definitely didn’t show you swatches of all of them.
OPI Silver Shatter Topcoat, OPI Royal Flush Blush, OPI Mermaid’s Tears, OPI Designer… De Better, OPI Warm & Fozzie
OPI Meet me on the Star Ferry, OPI Mauving to Manitoba, OPI Chicago Champagne Toast, OPI Cozu-Melted in the Sun
Gosh Forest Floor, Catrice Purpelized, Catrice Iron Mermaiden, Catrice Raspberry Fields Forever, Catrice Just Berried, Catrice Rusty but Sexy
Catrice Up in the Air, Catrice Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy, Catrice Apropos Apricot, Catrice Let’s Mauve On, Catrice Lavenderlicious
Bourjois So Laque Tangerine Fatal, Rimmel I<3 Lasting Finish Black Cherries, Rimmel I<3 Lasting Finish Cranberry Zest, Essence Kings of Mints, Essence Be Optimistic, NYC In A New York Color Minute Canal Street, NYC In A New York Color Minute Chelsea
China Glaze Holly-Day, China Glaze Strawberry Fields, Essie In Stitches, Essie Nice is Nice, Essie French Affair, Essie Coat Azure, Essie Topless & Barefoot, Orly Pink Lemonade
W7 Fuchsia glitter, W7 Blue glitter, W7 Green/ Yellow glitter, W7 Turquoise glitter, W7 Purple/ Pink/ Red/ Blue glitter, W7 Rose glitter, Ciaté Strictly Legal
Swatches of all these polishes:
19. NYC In A New York Color Minute Chelsea, 20. NYC In A New York Color Minute Canal Street
1. OPI Royal Flush Blush, 2. OPI Designer… De Better, 3. Rimmel I<3 Lasting Finish Cranberry Zest, 4. Rimmel I<3 Lasting Finish Black Cherries, 5. Ciaté Strictly Legal, 6. Gosh Forest Floor, 7. China Glaze Holly-Day, 8. China Glaze Strawberry Fields, 9. OPI Mermaid’s Tears, 10. OPI Warm & Fozzie, 11. W7 Turquoise glitter, 12. W7 Green/ Yellow glitter, 13. W7 Blue glitter, 14. W7 Purple/ Pink/ Red/ Blue glitter, 15. W7 Fuchsia glitter, 16. W7 Rose glitter
3. Catrice Lavenderlicious, 4. Catrice Up in the Air, 5. Essence Kings of Mints, 6. Catrice Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy, 7.Catrice Apropos Apricot, 8. Bourjois So Laque Tangerine Fatal, 9. Catrice Raspberry Fields Forever, 10. Catrice Just Berried, 11. Essie In Stitches, 12. Essie French Affair, 13. Essie Nice is Nice, 14. Essie Coat Azure, 15. Orly Pink Lemonade, 16. Catrice Let’s Mauve On, 17. Catrice Iron Mermaiden, 18. Catrice Purpelized
15. Catrice Rusty but Sexy, 16. Essence Be Optimistic, 17. OPI Cozu-Melted in the Sun, 18. OPI Chicago Champagne Toast, 19. OPI Mauving to Manitoba, 20. OPI Meet me on the Star Ferry
12. OPI Silver Shatter Topcoat, 13. Essie Topless & Barefoot
If you would like to see the rest of my collection you can go to the following posts:
Nail Polish Collection Part 1: OPI, Ciaté, top & base coats
Nail Polish Collection Part 2: China Glaze, Sephora, Hérôme, Eyeko
Nail Polish Collection Part 3: Bourjois, Catrice, Maybelline & more
Nail Polish Collection Part 4: Diamond Cosmetics, E.L.F. & Random Polishes
Nail Polish Collection Part 5 – Swatches
Mini update: nail polish collection (Nail Wheel 11)
As you can see I have added some polishes, but nothing major and most of them you’ve seen before, but I just thought I’d be consistent and show all the polishes including swatches.
Some of my favorite colors that I have added in the past year or so are OPI’s Mermaid’s Tears, Essie Coat Azure, Gosh Forest Floor and Ciaté Strictly Legal.
What has been your favorite nail polish color?
5 responses to “Nail Polish Collection *Update*”
Loving your OPIs! Absolutely gorgeous. I like anything turquoise on me.
I love OPI. They are quite possibly my favorite polishes!
Ik heb alle artikeltjes even gezien en wow! , ik ben jaloers op al je opi lakjes, en eigenlijk op de rest ook ;o xx
Thanks. Ik heb de OPI vooral via internet gekocht. Dat schilt echt enorm in prijs. En verder heb ik sommige lakjes al bijna 15 jaar dus het is een ongoing process. 😉
[…] of the Caribbean collection from a few years ago. You can find a swatch by going to this link (here). It’s no. 9 on the second picture with swatches (nail wheel no. […]