Today is a 3-in-1 post. We’re staying in the birthday bash realm with my outfit, make up and nail look of Friday’s birthday party. I don’t have any pictures of the birthday bash I threw for my family, but I wore the neon pink dress that I showed you in this haul post. I kept my outfit very simple as I just stayed at home. I did go with a slightly more elaborate make up look. Curious to see what I wore? Then scroll down.
– Leopard print button down shirt with contrast collar (H&M)
– Light wash jeans tregging with back closure (H&M)
– Black flats (Primark)
I am also wearing a black crop bandeau top underneath the shirt from Asos.
No I did NOT use too much bronzer on my forehead. I burned my hairline while out on a boat trip earlier in the week.
– MAC fluidline in Black Track
– Missha BB cream in no 13 Bright Beige
– MAC Select Moisture Cover concealer in NW20
– MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural in Medium
– MAC Mineralized Blush in Fresh Honey (LE)
– Benefit Bella Bamba face powder
– MAC Ravishing cremesheen lipstick
Again all pictures taken with my new camera. I of course had to test how it would work with taking pictures of outfit or make up looks. Et voila. I think the picture quality is great. I still have to get used to posing in front of the camera rather than holding it in my hand so excuse the awkwardness!
What are you wearing today?