These past few weeks I’ve been using nothing but affordable make up products. Items by Catrice, H&M Beauty, L’Oreal and Kiko have been among my favorites and I thought it a good idea to show you my current favorite spring make up look. Featuring a rosy eye look, a fresh coral tint of blush on the cheeks and a soft pink lip, this is a quick and affordable make up look that has you ready for spring time in a jiffy.
Simple & fresh, what else does a make up look need?
I decided to capture the look in a short video to show you how I do this. My goal with this look is to not do the most amazing look ever. I want to keep it simple as I need to be able to apply this within 20 minutes at 6.45 AM. So it’s a basic every day look, that I think is perfect for work or school.
I went for a glowy cheek with a soft contour and a subtle pop of color. I warmed up my face using a bronzer to make me look too pale. Apart from the eyeshadow primer all items are drugstore and most of them are very affordable. Even the foundation retails for around $10 and everything else is under that price point.
The main feature here are the eyes. I simply love eyeshadow too much to sacrifice a good eye look. This one isn’t too hard. Just an all-over lid shade, something in the crease and I pretty much use those two shades on my lower lash line as well. I blended out the crease with a soft taupe and applied a brow bone and inner corner highlight. Just a little bit of shadow is used to line the upper lash line and then I finished it off with mascara.
- Lorac eye primer
- Soap & Glory Archery Brow Tint (review)
- Catrice eyebrow filler – Perfecting and Shaping Gel (review)
- L’Oreal True Match Foundation N2
- Collection Lasting Perfection concealer Fair (review)
- H&M Beauty Immaculate Compact Foundation Cream
- W7 Hollywood Bronze & Glow (review)
- H&M Beauty Bronzer Sheer Tan (review)
- Zoeva Blush in He Loves Me… Maybe (review)
- Kiko Color Fever eyeshadow palette 101 (review)
- Catrice Eye shadow On Taupe of the Matt Everest (review)
- Catrice Eye shadow Bring Me Frosted Cake (review)
- Maybelline The Rocket mascara (review)
- Catrice Ultimate Colour lipstick On the Pink Side of Life (review)
Sigma F80, Sigma F82, Real Techniques Deluxe Crease brush, Up & Up Powder brush, ELF Small Stipple brush, Zoeva Luxe Highlight, Zoeva Luxe Sheer Cheek brush, Sigma E55, Sigma E45, Sigma E40, Zoeva Luxe Defining Crease brush, Sonia Kashuk no. 203, Sigma E30, Zoeva Petite Crease brush, Essence Smokey eye brush, Sephora smudger brush.
What is your current spring make up look?