One of the reasons why I don’t have that many Essence products isn’t the price point. Essence is hands down one of the most affordable make up brands out there. However, that does mean that the quality can be quite hit or miss. For me, there have been many misses over the years and so the items that I tend to hang on to are my absolute favorites. There are a few products in the video that I have tried and not like, but I will surely get rid of those items the next time I am decluttering my collection.
Below the video you can find a fully linked up list of products. I provided links to any older blog post where I might have swatched some of these products. While searching my blog, I also came across some older blog posts on Essence products I no longer own. But just for completion’s sake, I decided to add those onto the bottom as well.
- Essence Hello Autumn Autumn in the City Multi colour powder
- Essence Lights of Orient Highlighter Stick Golden Gate to Orient
- Essence Get the Glow bronzer & eyeshadow kit
- Essence Lights of Orient Bronzer 01 Sunkissed Beauty
- Essence Hello Autumn Colour Adapting blush Beauti-fall Red
- Essence I <3 Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara
- Essence I❤ Colour Intensifying eyeshadow base
- Essence Stays No Matter What Eye pencil & shadow in Cute Copper, 08 Chocolate Brownie, 06 Green Garden
- Essence eye pencils: Longlasting Pencil, Highlight it Nude, Longlasting pencil Berry Merry, Come to Town, Effect pencil Steelsmurf
- Essence Superfine eyeliner pen
- Essence single eyeshadow Party All Night
- Essence 3D duo eyeshadow in 08 Irresistible Vanilla Latte, 09 Irresistible Chocolates and Irresistible Foxtrot
- Essence All About Sunrise eyeshadow palette
- Essence All That Greys limited edition eye shadow palette 7 Shades of Rose and Grey
- Essence Hello Autumn Keep Calm and Go for a Walk eyeshadow palette
- Essence Lights of Orient Eyeshadow Palette 01 We❤ Arabian Nights
- Essence Lights of Orient Eyebrow Shaper 02 Oriental Beauty
- Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara 01 Blondy Brows
- Essence Lights of Orient Matt Lipstick 03 The Sultan’s Daughter
- Essence Me & My Icecream lipbalm
One response to “Brand bites | Essence”
Verry pretty make-up products that I don’t know.