Today I thought I’d change up my monthly make up look by revolving it around my current make up favorites. So this video is a 2-in-1. There have been quite a few products I’ve been loving in the month of February. For example, the eye look in this video I’ve worn more than once and that is quite extraordinary as I never truly recreate a make up look. But time and the sheer prettiness of this look just worked and that’s why I decided to lump it all together in one make up look.
All of my February favorites on my face in one make up look
Apart from the eye look, I’ve also included a foundation I’ve been trying out, my current (still!) favorite concealer, a new powder and a brand new cheek combo that I discovered this month and have been loving. So lots of newish products in this video too!
In the video I’m not doing a voice over as in many other make up tutorials I’ve done, but I’ve decided to talk you through each step as I go along. I just thought it would be fun to explain a little bit more here and there. I love how this look is suitable for everyday, yet has a twist to keep it interesting while taking only a few minutes to create.
Let me know in a comment down below if you’d like me to continue doing a monthly make up look! I enjoy making these, but I’d love to hear your feedback and if you have any ideas for my March make up look for instance, I’d love to hear your suggestions.
- Urban Decay primer potion
- Essence Lights of Orient brow pencil
- Anastasia Beverly Hills brow gel
- MAC Waterweight foundation NC15
- LA Girl Proconceal concealer Light Ivory
- Catrice Prime and Fine Waterproof Mattifying powder Transparent
- Kat Von D Shade and Light contour palette
- LA Girl Prolite highlighter 110 Watt
- Physician’s Formula Happy Booster Warm
- Colourpop Supershock eyeshadow Partridge
- Make Up Geek duochrome shadow Havoc
- Make Up Geek Brownie Points
- Make Up Geek Latte
- Make Up Geek Shimma Shimma
- The Body Shop eyeshadow no. 13 (discontinued)
- Clinique High Impact mascara
- MAC Satin lipstick Brave
What are your current make up favorites?