If you try out as many makeup products as I do, then it is only natural to come across a few items that don’t really work out. Especially since I do these Catrice & Essence overview videos whenever they change around their line, I have plenty of products that just aren’t for me. Of course these brands also do plenty of products that I do love and to make sure this video wasn’t just Catrice & Essence, I also threw in some beauty products and other makeup brands that I didn’t love. These are my disappointing products.
- Make Up Revolution Exhale highlighter
- Lush Daddy O conditioner
- Essence blush papers
- NYX Lid Lingerie liquid eyeshadow
- Rimmel Stay Matte liquid lipsticks
- Essence My Only 1 eyeshadow palette
- The Original Source Daily Scrub Tea Tree
- Essence Metal & Vibrant Shock liquid lip paint
- ELF Mineral Primer
- Catrice Liquid Lip powder
What is the last product that you found disappointing?