You know I love eyeshadow palettes, but what do I actually end up buying? I have been creating some regular content talking about new eyeshadow palette releases. In those videos I discuss what I find interesting enough to pick up and what I want to pass up on. So I thought it would be fun to do a follow up and show you what I picked up in the past few months. I have 15 palettes to share with you!
Eyeshadow Palette Haul | What did I buy?
- Menagerie Cosmetics Feral palette
- Menagerie Cosmetics Dragon Child palette
- Strobe Cosmetics Creepy Cute palette
- Bad Habit Artistry palette
- Sample Beauty Hydrographic palette
- LA Splash Classic Horror palette
- Ace Beauté Slice of Paradise palette
- Zoeva Melody palette
- Zoeva Heritage palette
- September Rose Slush palette
- Nabla The Secret palette
- Natasha Denona Gold palette
- Tarte High Tides and Good Vibes palette
- Jeffree Star Mini Breaker palette
- Jeffree Star Jaw Breaker palette
- Blush Tribe Laila 2 palette
- Certifeye Affinity 2 palette
- Ace Beauté Oceanic palette
3 responses to “Eyeshadow Palette haul”
I bought BH Cosmetics “Solar Flare” on sale at Ulta. I like it so far even though it’s pretty metallic and there are a lot more golds and bronze tones than I need.
I have only tried one BH palette so far and I found it a bit lackluster to be honest.
[…] my August eyeshadow palette haul, I showed you bunch of new eyeshadow palettes I was going to put to the test. By now, I have tried […]