Ready for another tag video? I try to do one of these videos once a month as I think they are fun to do and a great way for you to get to know more about me. This month I am doing the Part Time Youtuber Tag. This tag was created by Monica AP and I saw so many people doing this, I wanted to do it too. But then I found other fun tags to do, so I pushed this back quite a bit. If by the way there are tags you would like to see me do that I haven’t done yet, let me know! On to the tag!
Review: Part Time Youtuber Tag by Monica AP
Tag created by Monica AP:
- What is your main “gig”? Do you work full time? Are you a student? A parent? Spill the beans!
- What made you want to start Youtube?
- What is your channel about? Do you stick to one “niche” or do you cover a few?
- Did you always know Youtube would be a ‘side gig’, or did/do you ever want to be a full time Youtuber?
- What is your schedule like? When do you film? When do you edit?
- How do you keep your Youtube channel organized? Do you plan videos ahead or just film what you feel like?
- How do you feel about sponsored videos on Youtube? Have you/would you ever do one on your channel?
- What do you think is the biggest challenge of doing Youtube ‘part time’?