Today we are doing another part of my 2020 yearly favorites. This video will focus on all things for your complexion and setting up your base makeup. So this features my favorite foundations, primers and concealers of the year. No powder as I didn’t try anything new that stood out to me as something super special. So that’s why today’s video won’t feature any of those. Yet, I still tried 10 products in 2020 that I thought were worth a mention. These are my top 10 favorite base products of 2020.
2020 Top 10 favorite base makeup // My best foundation, primer and concealer of the year
- Essence Pretty Natural foundation (review)
- Milk Makeup Hydrogrip primer (review)
- Zoeva Authentik Skin foundation (review)
- Zoeva Authentik Skin concealer (review)
- Colourpop Pretty Fresh tinted moisturizer (review)
- Catrice Clean ID BB Cream (review)
- A’pieu moist creamy concealer (review)
- Peripera Ink Corrector (review)
- Glossier Stretch Concealer (review)
- ABH foundation (review)
2 responses to “Top 10 Complexion Makeup of 2020”
I don’t have a lot of luck with base products because my skin is so sensitive and oily. But I like L’Oreal’s Age Perfect Radiant Concealer in Ivory. It matches me really well.
That’s such a shame. It can be a while until you find what works. I used to struggle so hard until I realized what works and what doesn’t.