Shall we talk Fenty Beauty? I have tried quite a few products from the line over time and thought it would be could to share my thoughts on what I think are some standout products in the range. For an added twist I am roping in some products that weren’t successful for me. I have fair skin that is dry/ dehydrated and I have found that Fenty Beauty isn’t a brand that necessarily caters to that. Yes they have a very inclusive shade range, but my dry skin doesn’t like many of the complexion products. Let’s get stuck into this Top 5/ Bottom 5 Fenty Beauty edition.
Top 5 Bottom 5 Fenty Beauty // Favorite & least favorite Fenty makeup products (fair & dry skin)
- Fenty Beauty Pro Filter Hydrating Primer
- Fenty Beauty Eye Fix Eye brightener 03 Seashell
- Fenty Beauty Pro Filter Instant Retouch setting powder Butter
- Fenty Beauty Eaze Drop Skin Tint 01
- Fenty Beauty Cream bronzer Amber
- Fenty Beauty Sunstalk’r bronzer Indasun
- Fenty Beauty Killawat highlighter Lightning Dust & Fire Crystal
- Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb How Many Carats?
- Fenty Beauty Snap Shadows 02 Cool Neutrals & 06 Smokey
- Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle cream blush Strawberry Drip
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Cream lipgloss Mauve Wives