Do you need every eyeshadow palette in existence? I definitely don’t think you do, but we all can get caught in the hype. For some palettes that still happens with me, but just as many times it doesn’t. So here are 10 palettes that I didn’t pick up for various reasons.
Some of these palettes are older releases, some of them are brand new. Some I didn’t like for the color story, they were too similar to things I already owned, or I just felt it didn’t add anything to my makeup collection.
Palettes I didn’t buy // Because we don’t have to buy everything
Mentioned in the video:
- Huda Beauty Empowered
- Colourpop At Forest Sight
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Rose Metals
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmic
- Natascha Denona Yucca
- Oden’s Eye Legendary Diversa collection
- Oden’s Eye Perfect World collection
- Menagerie Serenity
- Glamlite X Mikayla