It’s been a while since I did any nails of the week, so I thought it was time to do something new. This time I was feeling like doing something colorful with a beautiful bright coral color and a bright teal.
As you can see I alternated my hands and added some dots on my ringfinger which painted a different color than the rest of the nails. My right hand looks kind of beat up, but that’s because my nails on that hand are very brittle and chip easily.
The nail polish I used:
– Etos nail harderner (base coat)
– Essence nail art twins color twins in Bella
– Diamond Cosmetics in Warm Coral
– Seche Vite fast drying top coat.
What do you think?
For some reason I felt like painting my nails in a dark purple color. However, once I had that on my nails I thought it looked rather boring. I was wrecking my brain trying to come up with a fun color to match the purple. Suddenly ‘gold’ popped into my head and this is what it turned out to be:
– Etos Extra hard nail hardener
– Diamond Cosmetics Metallic Venom
– China Glaze Midnight Kisses
– Seche Vite Fast Drying Top Coat
I used a dotting tool to make the dots. You can purchase dotting tools for a few euros off of Ebay.
Q: What do you all think?
I found this fun and subtle nail look on Noelle’s blog and decided to give it a go!
Excuse the blurry picture, but this is the best the camera on my phone came up with. It didn’t want to focus at all!
– base coat
– one coat of Diamond Cosmetics Sparkling Sherry
– one coat of Diamond Cosmetics Hue Are You over Sparkling Sherry
– Seche Vite topcoat
You can see swatches of the individual polishes here (Sparkling Sherry is no. 20) and here (Hue Are You is no. 17).
I also have a polish by Diamond Cosmetics which is called Cherry Tobacco, which I find a bit too dark (it’s no. 18 in the picture with Hue Are You). This is what I had hoped it looked like! Thanks to Noelle for the great idea.