Over the years I have tried so many Catrice products. And I never did a post or a video where I create a makeup look in which I have used Catrice products exclusively. So it was about time, because I love so many of their products. In a way, today’s video is simply me having a good time, playing around with many of my all time favorite Catrice products. Because if I’m going to do a full face of Catrice products, then I better make it their best ones, don’t I?
Today it is time for a Get Ready with Me video! In this video, I will be talking to you about my favorite makeup brushes and create a look using all 4 eyeshadow palettes from the Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Vault. Being a Morphe noob, having tried just a few of their products, this is the first release by them that truly had me craving the product. Of course, this product has proven to be quite the controversial palette. All the more reason to review these palettes and put them to good use. Watch the video below to hear my thoughts!
Get Ready With Me:
Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Vault
Ring the Alarm, Bling Boss, Armed & Gorgeous, Dark Magic
Favorite Makeup Brushes
When I did a get ready with me a few weeks ago, many people seemed to like it. So I decided to do another chatty one where I do a full face of makeup surrounding a certain theme. So today, I am working the Youtube Made Me Buy It tag into this look. Meaning, I will be doing a full face of makeup using products I bought because other bloggers and youtubers recommended them. In the mean time I will be chatting about the products as well and say how I feel about them at the same time.
GRWM: Youtube made me buy it
For today’s video I thought I would do a chatty video in which I get ready and talk to you about a recent tag that caught my interest AND I compare to eyeshadow palettes. Talk about a double whammy! I just wanted to make this video about more than just doing my makeup. Below you can find a full list of products as well as the tag questions that I’m answering. I hope you enjoy and have a great Sunday!
Get Ready With Me:
Too Faced Chocolate Bar vs I Heart Makeup I Heart Chocolate
Youtube Beauty Community Tag
Curious to see how I would create a quick and easy late summer make up look? We’ve been having quite the Indian summer these past few weeks and so I thought it would be fun to show you a wearable, yet colorful make up look. With a very simple base and very few face products to begin with, this make up look has you out the door in minutes. The star of the show is the Sleek Calm Before the Storm palette.
Blue & green wearable make up look
Because I was aching to show you the Urban Decay Vice 4 palette in all its glorious action, I decided to cut to the chase and rather than give you a full review, I chose to make a Get Ready With Me video instead. Full reviews take some time and I first want to play around with the colors some more before I feel comfortable posting a review. But in the mean time I just cannot deprive you of the prettiness that is of course. So here it goes!
It’s October and it’s now time for fall break for many people. And so I thought what better way to start off my own fall break than with a new video? In the video below I will show you how I do my hair, my make up and last but not least what outfit I’m wearing. For close ups of the make up, I decided to put these here, as well as a full list of products used/ worn. Enjoy your Saturday!
The look I’ve created is one of my staple fall looks: a darker smokey eye and a plum lip. Lately, I’ve been loving wearing grey eyeshadows and then mixing in a bit of purple or burgundy. To darken up the look, I used a black eyeliner. I went easy on the cheeks and face department to not overtake from the heavy colors on my eyes and lips. So I opted for my current favorite blush: Benefit’s Coralista. I used a bit of bronzer to lightly contour my face. For lips I went with a matte plum colored lipstick by Illamasqua. Because I wanted to add a bit of shine to keep the color from looking flat, I added a touch of the prettiest gloss ever on top. Savage Grace by Chanel is my first high end glos but I’ve been really liking it for sprucing up these darker matte lip shades.
Products used: (in order of appearance)
Face & hair:
- Dr. Scheller organic jasmin moisturizer
- John Frieda Controlled lightening spray
- Gliss Kur Oil Nutrive detangling spray
- The Body Shop Rainforest Coconut hair oil
- Too Faced shadow insurance
- Catrice Brow Definer in 020 flASHy Brows
- Catrice Brow Filler Perfecting & Shaping Gel 020
- MAC Paintpot in Painterly
- MAC Face & Body foundation in C1
- MAC Select Moisture Cover concealer in NW20
- Catrice All Matt Plus powder in 010 transparent
- The Balm Nude Tude eyeshadow palette. Colors used: selfish, seductive, stubborn, stand-offish, sexy & silly
- Urban Decay glide on 24/7 eyeliner in zero
- Maybelline The Falsies Flared mascara
- The Body Shop Honey bronzer in 02
- Benefit Coralista blush
- Illamasqua lipstick in Shard
- Chanel 175 Savage Grace lipgloss
- Sigma F82 Round Kabuki brush
- Real Techniques Deluxe Crease brush
- Sigma F80 Flat Kabuki brush
- Sigma E55 Eye Shading brush
- Sigma E45 Small Tapered Blending brush
- Sigma E40 Tapered Blending brush
- HEMA fluffy eyeshadow brush
- Sigma E30 Pencil brush
- Zoeva 231 Petit Crease brush
- HEMA small angled brush
- Real Techniques Contour brush
- Real Techniques Blush brush
- Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
- Grey t-shirt: H&M
- Jeans: Topshop Joni jeans in grey
- Shoes: Clarks Desert Boots in Wolf