NOTW: nail of the week. I only do my nails once a week. I found that with a good base & topcoat as well as a quick drying formula my nail polish doesn’t start to majorly chip until 6 – 7 days after I first applied the colors. This will hopefully be a weekly post, mostly done over the weekend.
So here’s what my nails look like right now:
– Nail harderner (basecoat)
From left to right:
– Eyeko in Rain Polish for City Nails
– Catrice in London’s Weather Forecast
– OPI in Suzi Says Feng Shui
– OPI in Yoga-Ta Get This Blue!
– Bourjois So Laque in Blue Mystérieux
– Koh Matt! (topcoat) (this gives the polish a matte finish)
– OPI Drip Dry (for quicker drying of the polish)
I also went and polished my toes at the same time. Forgot to take pic though, but they’re in Bourjois’ So Laque in Rouge Escarpin.
Question: do you use any nail polish? If so, what’s your favorite brand?