As I can’t review another mascara because I haven’t been wearing any for the past week, I thought it would be time again to do an eye of the day. It’s been a while since I did one. This is really just one try I had using my Good Girl I-Divine Palet from Sleek. I’ve been wanting to use it, but since I don’t wear pink all that much as an eye shadow color I thought it better to practice first before starting using it for real. I just gave it a try and came up with this. It nothing but a quick, very quick first try. Feedback is welcome.
So that’s what it looks like. Here’s what I did:
- Pat ‘Candy Floss’ in the inner third part of your lid.
- Pat ‘Strawberry Sorbet’ on the middle part of your lid and gently blend with the Candy Floss.
- Take ‘Rasberry Coulis’ and put this in your outer V and crease.
- Take ‘Morello’ and also put this in your out V and crease but don’t bring it in as much as the first color. This will add depth to your eye.
- Blend together.
- Take ‘Lychee’ and apply this under your brow and in your inner corner near you tear duct as a highlight.
- Bring ‘Lychee’ down onto the inner third part of your lower lash line.
- Take ‘Morello’ again and put this onto the outer third part of your lower lash line. Make sure to connect it with the color on your upper lid.
- Take ‘Strawberry Sorbet’ and put this on the middle of your lower lash line.
- Take a black eyeliner and line your upper lash line. I’ve used Eyeko’s Grafitti eyeliner pen in back.
- Draw a small flick at the end of your lash line.
- Line your waterline with a black eyeliner pencil. I used Estee Lauder’s Double Wear Pencil in Onyx.
- Apply mascara. I used L’Oreal’s Waterproof Telescopic in black.
The palet and the colors I used:
– Lychee is the one top left.
– Candy Floss is in the top row, third one from the left.
– Strawberry Sorbet is in the bottom left.
– Rasberry Coulis is in the bottom row, second one from the right.
– Morello is in the bottom row, first one from the right.