I thought it would be time to post some quotes again. It’s nearly 6 months ago since I last posted something on this topic and I still have plenty to share with you.
- “Semicolons: Transvestite hermaphrodites, representing exactly nothing. All they do is suggest you might have gone to college” ~ Kurt Vonnegut
- “Self-confidence is the result of a successfully survived risk.” ~ Jack Gibb
- “I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me.” ~ Dudley Field Malone
- “Failures to heroic minds are the stepping stones to success.” ~ Thomas C. Haliburton
- “Friends are like poems, you may never fully understand them, but you will always love them.” ~ unknown
- ” Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.” ~ Martin Luther King Junior
- “True great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.” ~ unknown
- ” Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.” ~ unknown
- ” Believe those who are seeking the truth, doubt those who say they’ve found it” ~ Anonymous
- “You don’t trust yourself for at least one minute each day” ~ Interpol – Obstacle 2.