As I promised you two days ago: my hands were itching to create a make up look with my latest Inglot purchase. I decided to now only use all of the shades in my new palette, but also add some eyeliner and just go pretty much all out with different shades of blue. This is the result.
Because I wanted the focus to be on the eyes, I went with more neutral tones for the rest of my face. I used a very subtle looking blush and highlight and went with a neutral pink lip.
The items I used:
Face: Rimmel BB cream in light, MAC Select Moisture Cover concealer in NW20, MAC pressed Prep & Prime transparent finishing powder, NARS Laguna Bronzer, Catrice Candy Shock Limited Edition Multicolour blush in 01 Sugar Shock and the Catrice Candy Shock Limited Edition Multicolour highlighter in 01 Vanilla Love.
Eyes: Too Faced Shadows Insurance, MAC paint pot in Painterly, Inglot freedom system palette, Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof kohl kajal in 014 bright blue, Essence I <3 Extreme mascara, Bourjois Volume Glamorous Max holidays mascara in 53 Electric blue, Inglot AMC liner in no 83.
Eyebrows: MAC omega eyeshadow, HEMA eyebrow gel.
Lips: MAC lip erase in dim, MAC Matte lipstick in Pink Plaid.
Here’s what I did to create this eye look:
1. Apply eyeshadow base. I used Too Face Shadow Insurance.
2. Apply a base color. I used MAC Paint pot in Painterly.
3. Apply highlight color Matte 352 on the brow bone and the inner corner. Make sure the inner third of your eye is covered in the matte shade.
4. Apply Pearl Square 420 over the rest of the lid. Make sure to blend the two lid colors.
5. Apply DS 482 on the outer third of the eye and into the crease, make sure you take this as far up as possible. Blend it with the brow bone highlight. Also take it through the crease towards your nose/ inner corner. Make sure to blend so there are no harsh lines.
6. I took the middle color of the Rainbow 116R pan and used that to blend the purple DS 482 with the highlight color.
7. Reapply highlight color.
8. Take the dark blue Pearl Square 428 color and apply to outer V and into the crease. This will deepen the purple color, so don’t cover all of the purple, but leave a margin so you get a blue/ purple/ fleshtone gradient. Blend well.
9. Reapply Pearl Square 420 to the center of the lid.
10. Apply the dark blue on the outer third of your lower lid.
11. Apply Pearl Square 420 to the rest of your lower lid.
12. Tightline your waterline (top and bottom) with a bright blue eyeliner).
13. Apply a dark blue/ indigo eyeliner to your top lid. You can wing it out if you like, or you can just stick to wrapping it around your tearduct like I did.
14. Apply a black mascara to your top lashes.
15. Apply a blue mascara to your bottom lashes.