You know those times that you have insane ideas? I had one where I thought I could do a video in which I review all 10 of the Colourpop monochromatic palettes I own. I filmed looks with each one, give a review on each, include a top 5 bottom 5 with my favorites and least favorites AND I compare them to other palettes on the market with similar color stories. Like I said, an insane idea. But I hope a good one, because today that video is going live. I hope you enjoy!
Update 2022: I have added links to dedicated reviews as well as pictures for those palettes that I didn’t have a chance to review on the blog just yet. That way we have everything in one place.
Review: 10x Colourpop Monochromatic eyeshadow palettes
- Uh-huh Honey 01:36:17 (review)
- Blue Moon 06:17:10 (review)
- Lilac You A Lot 10:33:01 (review)
- It’s My Pleasure 13:45:12 (review)
- Ooh La La 17:10:00 (review)
- Strawberry Shake 20:16:16 (review)
- Main Squeeze 23:29:08 (review)
- Mint To Be 27:22:20 (review)
- Just My Luck 31:11:11
- Smoke Show 35:18:18
- Top 5 Bottom 5 40:24:16
- Comparison with other palettes 53:43:00