Top 10 Blush Formulas

top 10 blush formulas

Yes I know, today was supposed to be the day I posted my eyeshadow palette collection video. Sadly my footage was all blurry and I had no time to refilm it for today. But I did already film another video, so I figured I could just post that. So that’s why today we are talking about blushes. I hope to post my collection video on Tuesday instead. But today we are talking about my top 10 favorite blush formulas: 5 highend favorites and 5 affordable favorites.

Top 10 Blush Formulas // Top 5 favorite high end and affordable blushes

Products mentioned:

• Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Pillow Talk
  • The Balm Instain blush Lace & Houndstooth
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting blushes: Diffused Heat, Mood Exposure, Incandescent Electra
  • Urban Decay Afterglow blush: Rapture, Video, Bang, Bittersweet
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay blush: Achiote, Seduce, Natural Beauty
  • H&M Beauty: Tawny Peach & Cantaloupe
  • Catrice Glowing Multicolour Blushbox: It’s Wine O’Clock & Dolce Vita
  • Kiko Shade Fusion 05Marsala
  • Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher Ginger Honey Cookie
  • Essence Blush Lighter Peachy Dawn & Cassis Sunburst
What is your favorite blush formula?

1. Fatima says:

I love blusher so much 😍😍😍 loved this blog post. Try kvd everlasting blush and Nars too, they have amazing blushes ❤️❤️

I used to own NARS blushes but decluttered them all as I wasn’t using them anymore. I would love to try KVD!

1. Fatima says:

Yes please do try kvd you will love it for sure 💗💗

2. retrodee says:

After lipstick and eye shadow, blush is my 3rd favorite form of makeup. I do have the problem where it fades, so I tend to go for more pigmented formulas. When I first put it on, I’ll go heavy with it and I kind of look like clown, but it fades to much more subtle pretty quickly. My favorite formula these days is Juvia’s Place The Saharan Blush Palette Volume II. “Bee” is my absolute favorite shade. It looks dark in the pan, but isn’t that dark on. More recently, I tried Colourpop Super Shock Blush in the shade “Count Me In”. It really goes well with my skin tone.

Have you tried The Balm Instain blushes? I think you might like those!

1. retrodee says:

I have Argyle, but I haven’t used it yet! They only have a few colors left. But I’ll let you know how I like it, Thanks!