I have a long video for you today! Let’s review some eyeshadow palettes again. I tried a bunch of new to me palettes, most of which are also fairly recent launches and so it’s time we have a look at swatches, looks and all my thoughts. Since there is a lot here and you know I like going indepth, this video is a long one. So perfect for a dreary November Sunday. I hope you enjoy, grab a hot cocoa, draw a bath and enjoy all the raves and rants about some recents eyeshadow palettes I tried out for you.
Update 2022: I have added pictures and links to complete the review. For my full thoughts on these palettes, please watch the video.
10+ eyeshadow palette review // Recent & new to me palettes reviewed incl. swatches & looks
- Colourpop Cherry Crush & High Tide
- Shroud Cosmetics X BeautBean It’s Freaking Bats
- Fenty Beauty Snap Shadows No. 2 Cool Neutral & No. 6 Smokey
- SheGlam Splash Bash & Deep Feelings
- Kim Chi Chic Virgin Mojito
- Colourpop Cream Soda
- Colourpop Colour Vision
- Colourpop Cashmere Forever
- Colourpop Thumper
- Colourpop Nook Inc.
- Colourpop Ballad
- LA Girl Main Stage Desert Dream
- Lois Cosmetics Meet Me At The Underworld
- Sydney Grace X Temptalia Quintessence (Deep), On the Horizon (Light), Radiant Reflection (Light)
- Glamshop Kokosanka, Niebieski 2020, W Zielone