After lips, it is time to tackle my favorite base products. So today’s top 3 in every category will feature all things primer, foundation, concealer, powder and setting spray.
Before we get into the video it may be good to know that I have dry skin that can be quite sensitive. So this influences my preference in this category a lot. I also am quite fair so shade ranges can be a bit of a problem here as well.
Top 3 in Every Category // Base: primer, foundation, concealer, powder & setting spray
Mentioned in the video:
- Colourpop Pretty Fresh setting spray
- Milk Hydro Grip primer
- MAC Strobe Cream Pink Lite
- Heimish Artless Glow Base
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder Diffused Light
- Kiko Milano Radiant Fusion Baked powder 01 Ivory
- Essence Skin Lovin’ Sensitive Mineral powder
- Dior Forever Skin Corrector concealer 1N
- Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Radiant concealer 4 Fair
- Catrice Under Eye Brightener Light Rose
- Lumene Natural Glow fluid foundation Light
- Catrice Nude Drop Tinted Serum foundation 004N
- NYX Born to Glow foundation Porcelain
- Hema BAE Shake Up skin Tint Natural Tan
- Rare Beauty Positive Light Tinted Moisturizer 16C
- Missha Choboyang BB Cream No. 17
- Dior Backstage foundation 0N
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation 3
- Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder foundation 2 Fair
You can find this full list of products including affiliate links if you click the video.