I finished 8 books in the past two months so it’s time for me to wrap up my reading and give you all the tea! These are my reviews of the 8 books I read on audio as well as physical copies I read.
I finished 3 audio books and 5 physical copies and I wanted to finish one book in particular before I gave you my review so that’s why I posted this a little bit later. I am already underway with 2 more books so I hope to have more to update you on soon.
Reading Wrap Up October 2023 // Reviewing all the books I read in August & September
Mentioned in the video:
- R. F. Kuang – Yellowface
- Matt Siegel – The Secret History of Food
- Lucinda Riley – The Seven Sisters (Seven Sisters #1)
- Olivie Blake – The Atlas Paradox
- Ben Aaronovitch – Winter’s Gifts (Rivers of London 9.5)
- Fonda Lee – Jade City (The Greenbone Saga #1)
- Amal L. Mohtar & Max Gladstone – This is How You Lose the Time War
- Oscar de Muriel – The Sign of the Devil (Frey & McGray #7)