We are in the midst of fall, which means that one of my favorite fall eyeshadow shades needs to get a spotlight. I am talking about all the berries. If there is a look that sums up fall to me, it’s a berry smokey eye. So let’s chat.
Unfortunately, many of the palettes and shades I am showing you today are discontinued as the palettes are no longer around. However, as you will see in the swatches, many of these are quite similar so if you own just one of these, I think you are good to go.
Top 10 Berry eyeshadow // All my favorite berry toned eyeshadows
Mentioned in the video:
- Colourpop Making Mauves
- Colourpop Menage a Muah (discontinued)
- Juvia’s Place The Berries
- Urban Decay Born to Run (discontinued)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance
- Melt Cosmetics She’s in Parties
- Zoeva Heritage (discontinued)
- Zoeva Cocoa Blend (discontinued)
- Urban Decay Backtalk (discontinued)
- Lime Crime Venus XL