There is a list that has been going round blogs for the past couple of months. This list includes 30 items that you will blog about for 30 days: one blog per day. I thought I would like to take up this challenge and start blogging for 30 days according to the list below. The list is fixed, but I did change it round a bit, to fit my interests. It’s a combination and mix up of three different lists I found on several blogs. I probably won’t stick to just 30 days. If something else that’s blog worthy pops up in between, than that goes first and the list will move a day, or maybe two. But, starting Monday October 11th I will be blogging about the following topics:
1. 15 facts about me
2. My favorite song
3. A recent photo and a photo from 10 years ago
4. My favorite movie
5. What’s in my bag/ purse?
6. My favorite book
7. My day in detail
8. My favorite quote
9. How important is education
10. My favorite painter
11. My hobbies
12. A photograph of the town I live in
13. My favorite cake recipe
14. My favorite vacation
15. My favorite songs that match a certain mood
16. A photo of the last item I bought
17. What I wore yesterday
18. What’s in my make up bag?
19. My favorite musician
20. A photo of somewhere I’ve been to
21. My favorite TV show
22. Something I don’t leave the house without
23. My celebrity crush
24. A photo of something that means a lot to me
25. Three good things that have happened in the past 3 months
26. My favorite memory
27. What I’m currently reading
28. My favorite place
29. My wish for the future
30. What has been going on this month
Which topic are you looking forward to reading most?
Feel free to join me and start your own 30 day challenge!