As you have been able to read on Monday, I am trying to add something pink to every outfit for a month to support Pink Ribbon & Breast Cancer Awareness Month. So far so good I would say. Here’s what I’ve done so far:
– On both Monday & Tuesday, I wore pink eyeshadow
– Wednesday featured a pink dress & a pink flower in my hair
– On Thursday & Friday, I wore a pink t-shirt with blue jeans and pink sneakers
– Yesterday I wore a grey sweater with a pink print, a pink tank top that showed underneath, jeans and again my pink sneakers.
As of today, I’m gonna be set for the rest of the week, as I just painted my nails in these lovely colors:
Sorry about the blueness, but this is the only picture I managed to take that showed a color difference between all shades.
– thumb: Fuchsia Quartz by Sephora
– index: Pink ‘Jip & Janneke’ by Hema
– middle: Hip Hop by Sephora
– ring: That’s Berry Daring by OPI
– little: Pop Candy by ELF
I used Koh! Matt! as a top coat to get the frosted look.
Have you been wearing any pink this week?