So I decided to show you guys another one of my nail looks this time. I’ve been experimenting with some cool colors for the Holidays and am just trying to pair different reds golds and greens. So today I decided to go with this:
My colors for this week!
So this is what I’m wearing:
– Thumb: China Glaze Sugar Plums (it’s from their 2010 Holiday collection). This is a dark burgundy red with tiny multicolored glitter.
– Index: Eyeko Vampira Polish for Gothic nails. This is a black with tiny red glitter.
– Middle: China Glaze Midnight Kisses (also 2010 Holiday collection). Just a pretty gold.
– Ring: Ciaté Paint Pot in Twilight. This is a black with tiny gold glitter in it.
– Pinky: HEMA Jip & Janneke Silver. A straight up silver, same finish as the gold I think.
I also tried to take a close up picture of the two blacks, as you can’t really see the glitter in it. Unfortunately my camera does not want to focus when I zoom in or try anything else, but you’ll get the gist from this picture below.
Those are some pretty colors right? I’m really loving that Vampira polish currently. And then if I would team it up with the Twilight polish I think it would be a nice match for Christmas.
What do you all think?
One response to “NOTW: Something festive”
I liked them! 🙂