I acquired some new nail polishes over the past few months and therefore I thought it would be appropriate to show you which ones I’ve bought. These are only my recent purchases. I got a few other ones, not featured in my earlier posts on my nail polish collection, but I don’t remember exactly when I got them. I will post an update on that later.
- Blaze to Pink (this turns bright pink in direct sunlight)
- Koh Seaweed
- Hérôme WIC Zagora
- Etos Effect Nails Red
- Etos Effect Nails Pink
- Catrice I’m a Star
- Catrice I Wear My Sunglasses at Night
- Catrice Be Indiglow
- Catrice Looking Sunkissed
- Essence Red-y to Go
- Essence Time for Romance
- Essence In Style
- Essence Choose Me
- Essence Nail Art Twins Bella
- Essence Nail Art Twins Edward
- Essence Nail Art Twins Troy
- Essence Nail Art Special Effects It’s Purpelicious
- Essence Nail Art Special Effects It’s Circus Confetti
I’m totally adoring these colors. As you can tell I’m loving chunky glitters right now. I will update some of my other purchases from the past few months when I have time to figure out which ones are still missing. Till then stay tuned!
Q: Which ones are your favorites?