I was tagged by Janske to answer 11 questions. I should then come up with 11 new questions and tag 11 people. Here goes nothing!
1. If you could choose, would you rather be a boy or a girl?
I think I would actually rather be a boy. I’ve always been more of a tomboy anyway and men can get away with so much more in life. It would just make life easier. (I think)
2. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I’ve always wanted to be taller. Being only 5″ tall in a country filled with some of the tallest people on the planet can be quite frustrating.
3. If you could meet someone famous (dead or alive) who would you pick?
Hm. I’m not really into meeting famous people, whether dead or alive. But if I’d have to pick I’d possibly go with Alan Lomax. He was a musicologist who is the only reason why we know music the way we do now. He went and collected songs in the 20s and 30s in the US and laid the foundation for popular music as such. Interesting guy to say the least.
4. What are you most proud of about yourself?
My career I guess. I still feel like I’m doing something I love on a daily basis, while I get to do something back for people at the same time.
5. Would you rather loose all of your memories ever made or never be able to make new memories?
Easy! Never make new memories. I have plenty of good memories that I would like to hang on to. One of my biggest fears is suffering from dementia later in life. Not in the least bit because memory and language abilities are intricately linked and I would hate to lose my English language abilities.
6. Would you kill someone to save your own life?
Never. I would consider killing someone to save someone else’s life if that person means a lot to me.
7. Would you rather be blind or deaf?
Blind. I would not be able to live my life without music.
8. If you were a candy, what would you be?
A toffee with creamy chocolate on the inside. It’s a little sticky and difficult to get through at first, but once you get to the center it soft and sweet.
9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you want to live?
US of A! I have been wanting to go back for ages. I hope to maybe get a PhD position over there. If possible, but of course I won’t be able to look into that until a few years from now.
10. Hugs or kisses?
Hugs. I’ve always been a cuddly person.
11. What was the question you liked the most?
The one about the memories, because that was new and unexpected.
Here are the rules :
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the taggers set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
My new questions:
1. What is the last movie that made you cry?
2. Who is your personal hero?
3. If you were a super hero which special strength would you want to have? Why?
4. What type of fruit best represents you?
5. What is your biggest fear?
6. What is your current favorite song?
7. What is your current favorite youtube video?
8. If you would have to choose between living with your father or your mother, who would you choose and why?
9. Would you rather spend all your spare money on make up or on clothes and why?
10. What is your dearest possession?
11. What did you want to be when you grew up?
So that’s it, those are my questions. I don’t really know 11 people with a blog to tag, but I will give it a shot nonetheless:
Noelle, Karin, Kimberley, Janelle, Pauline, and anyone else who would like to do this: you have been tagged. Have fun answering the questions! And feel free to share your answers in the comments below.
2 responses to “11 Questions Tag”
Ohw zie nu pas dat ik getagged ben! Leuk, ik hem van de week even invullen 🙂 Thanks!
No problem! Ben benieuwd wat jouw antwoorden zijn!