Just something quick and easy today. Last weekend I went to a friend´s birthday party and I decided to make a make up look. I ended up making a more elaborate version of what I would call my go to look. I love wearing browns on my eyes as I feel they make my eyes look more chocolately brown than hazel and I love how that works together with my fairly dark eyebrows. I also tried to contour my cheeks a bit, but I´m still on the fence about that as it slims your face and my face is already very narrow as it is. Anywho, let me know what you think!
– Missha BB cream in no 13 Bright Beige
– MAC Select Moisture cover concealer in NW20
– MAC mineralized skin finish natural in medium
– MAC mineralized blush in fresh honey
– NARS Laguna bronzer for contour
– Sephora Sundisk bronzer in light
– Me Me Me shimmy shimmer in gold shimmer
– MAC creamsheen lipstick in ravishing
– MAC omega eyeshadow (brow powder)
– MAC vanilla (highlight on brow bone)
– MAC shale (in crease)
– MAC sketch (in outer v)
– MAC patina (all over lid)
– MAC dazzlelight (tearduct highlight)
– MAC mulch (outer third lower lashline)
– MAC woodwinked (middle lower lashline)
– MAC retrospeck (inner third lower lashline)
– MAC fluidline gelliner in dip down
– Maybelline The Falsies Flared mascara
5 responses to “FOTD: My go to look”
Very fresh and pretty 🙂 I like the eyes.
Aw thank you for your sweet comment. I really appreciate it.
Love the eyes, I do something similar sometimes. I think the contouring (as well as blush) made your cheek bones look great but I’m not sure it slimmed your face any – I’m still unsure whether that works at all myself. Well infact I have seen it work some – but I confess only on drag queens, nothing wrong with drag queens but you know, they’re men, we’re women and their make up isn’t a natural look.
Ah thanks for the feedback hun.
[…] these shades in action, then feel free to check out the following blog posts: Dazzle Light, Wedge, Patina, Woodwinked, […]