So much for calling this challenge the 30 day make up challenge if I posted the last look in this series over a month ago right? Oh well… I thought I’d kick back into the swing of things with this warm bronze look. After soft greens I now introduce you to shimmering smokey browns. I hope you like it.
The completed look
When I searched my stash looking for the right products to wear with a bronze look, I wrecked my brain trying to come up with the perfect look. And then I knew it: my Naked 1 palette! In combination with some more browns and a honey shimmer this is the look I made. I have to say I’m really pleased with how this turned out. It is a reminder that I should wear more warm colors on my eyes. It makes my eyes look darker and as such brings out one quirk about my look: the contrast of my (natural!) blonde hair and my dark eyes and brows.
Here’s what I used:
Base: L’Oreal Nude Magique Eau de Teint in no. 100 Porcelain, Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in no. 1 Fair, MAC pressed Prep & Prime transparent finishing powder
Blush: Make up Studio Blusher Lumière in Elegant Beige
Base: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Brow highlight: The Bodyshop eyeshadow in no 13
- Base color: MAC paintpot in Painterly
- All over lid: Urban Decay Naked 1 palette – Smog
- Crease: Urban Decay Naked 1 palette – Buck
- Blend color: Urban Decay Naked 1 palette – Naked
- All over lid: The Body Shop Shimmer Cubes Palette 06, color 01 Honeycomb (for the bronze look)
- Outer V: L’Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in 012 Endless Chocolat
- Inner corner: Urban Decay Naked 1 palette – Virgin
- From inner corner to brow bone: Urban Decay Naked 1 palette – Sin
- Lower & upper lash line: Urban Decay 24/7 glide-on eye pencil in Bourbon
Mascara: Lookx Ultra Lash Mascara
Brows: Anastasia brow powder in Taupe, HEMA eyebrow gel
Lips: MAC Cremesheen in Ravishing
What do you think of this look?