Time to play catch up! As you may have read in my previous installment of my 30 day make up challenge, I accidentally skipped the color blue. So today I present to you my blue make up look. I have been playing around a bit with my camera settings to ensure that the colors look like they do in real life. So you are right in stating that I look different in these pics. I do think this is closest to how pale I look in real life and I also find my hair color is more in line with what it looks like in real life. I also tried curling my hair again and for the first time in my life I managed to make curls that lasted longer than 5 minutes. On to the look!
I was happy with this color. I like darker/ navy blue eyelooks as I find they really make my dark hazel eyes pop. My eye color is brown in its base, but has a hint of green in them. If I use purples, greens or golds, the green pops up. If I use browns and navy blue, my eyes look much more brown, which combined with my blonde hair (which, yes, is real) and dark eyebrows make for a quirky combination. Unfortunately I forgot to take a full face picture where I’m looking down and my eyes were a bit puffier than usual when I made this look, but you get the idea.
Close up of eye look
Base: DiorSkin Nude Skin Foundation in 010 Ivory, Benefit Erase Paste in no. 1 fair, Catrice All Matt Plus Shine Control Powder in 010 Transparent
Blush: MAC Extradimension blush in At Dusk
Base: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Brow highlight: Inglot Matte 352
- Base color: MAC paintpot in Painterly & Maybelline Color Tattoo in 25 Everylasting Navy
- 1/3 of eyelid: Inglot Matte 352
- 2/3 of eyelid: Inglot Pearl Square 428
- Crease: darkest color from Inglot Rainbow 116R
- Blend color: light blue color from Dior 5 color eyeshadow palette in Twilight
- Outer V & Crease: navy blue color from Dior 5 color eyeshadow palette in Twilight
- Outer V & lower lashline: navy blue color from Dior 5 color eyeshadow palette in Twilight
- Lower lashline: Zoeva eyeliner graphic eyes + in Blue Lotus
Eyeliner: Catrice Gel eyeliner in Nautica from Cruise Couture collection
Mascara: Lookx Ultra Lash Mascara on upper lashes, Bourjois Volume Glamour Max holidays in 53 Electric blue
Brows: Anastasia brow powder in Taupe, HEMA eyebrow gel
Lips: HEMA Moisture lipstick in no. 02
Do you wear blue eyelooks?