I used up loads of products again! When it comes to beauty products I love using things up before opening a new bottle and so I end up with quite a few empties every few months. I collected all of my beauty garbage again since I did my previous Empty Products video last March and in this video I discuss my current empties and do mini reviews on all products you’ll see. There is a full list of products to be found below the video, as well as links to any product I have reviewed. Enjoy and have a great week!
List of products:
- Sassoon Edit Hold Re-workable Long Lasting Finish spray (review)
- Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo (review)
- Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Frizz Remedy Deep Treatment (review)
- Aussie Miracle Dry Shampoo Awesome Volume
- Johson’s Baby Shampoo
- Nivea Creme Smooth shower cream (review)
- Lush Hot Toddy shower gel (review)
- The Body Shop Ginger Sparkle shower gel
- Sabon Creamy Scrub Camomile & Vanilla (review)
- The Body Shop Honeymania body butter
- Soap & Glory Endless Glove 2 in 1 moisture mask and hand cream
- Nivea anti-perspirant 48 hr Stress Protect deodorant
- Decubal Gezichtsreiniger voor de droge en gevoelige huid/ Decubal Face Wash for dry and sensitive skin (review)
- Garnier Micellar water for sensitive skin
- Kruidvat 2 phase waterproof eye make up remover
- Lush Bûche de Noël face cleanser (review)
- La Roche Posay Hydraphase UV Intense Riche (review)
- Dr Scheller Organic Jasmine moisture care (review)
- Demakeup cotton pads
- Derlon cotton buds
- Soap & Glory It’s about Prime Eyeshadow underbase eyelid primer (review)
- MAC Studio Sculpt concealer in NW15
- Chapstick classic lip balm
- Burt’s Bees Honey lip balm
- Soap & Glory Archery brow pencil in Blondeshell (review)
- Maybelline Falsies Flared mascara (review)
- Hema Lemon Cuticle Oil
Curious what make up I’m wearing?
That post will go up next week, so come back next Monday to see it closer up!
4 responses to “Empty products (June 2015)”
Leuk filmpje! Als ik niet alles uit een douchegel of shampoo krijg, doe ik er gewoon een heel kleine beetje water in. Dop erop, even schudden en hopla!
Oh ja goede tip! Ik vergeet dat altijd.
[…] After using up a ton of stuff, I made another empty products video. I love using up beauty products before I open a new bottle so that’s why I always have a lot of products in these videos. You can still watch it if you click here. […]
[…] trash bag? Well wait no further, because I am bringing you a video today talking about just that. The last one I did was in June, so plenty of time to be using up a lot of products again. I go over some make up, haircare, […]