Sunday’s is usually reserved for lifestyle related posts, but this week, the schedule had to be changed. I visited London last week and bought so many great books, that I just had to share them asap with you. Which is why I decided to upload a video for that today. A travel report about the trip itself will be up Sunday next week, so stay tuned for that!
London Book Haul
I find London to be the best place to be shopping for books. There are a lot of bookstores, the selection is fabulous and so I went around and picked up books left and right when I was there. From a vintage clothing store to independent bookstores and from Waterstones’ flagship store to Forbidden Planet: I came, I shopped and bought some books. I hope you enjoy the video :-).
- William Burroughs – Naked Lunch
- Raymond Chandler – The Big Sleep
- Oliver Sacks – The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat
- Stephen Witt – How Music Got Free
- Jack London – The People of the Abyss
- Genevieve Cogman – The Invisible Library
- Angela Carter – The Magic Toyshop
- David Mitchell – Slade House
- VE Schwab – A Gathering of Shadows
- VE Schwab – A Darker Shade of Magic
- Ernest Cline – Ready Player One
- Marvel – Civil War
- Ben Aaronovitch – Rivers of London Body Work
- Catherine M Valente – The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of her own Making
- Neil Gaiman – The Graveyard Book
- AA Aguirre – Bronze Gods
- Cupcake Jemma – The Cake Book
- Harry Potter – Film Wizardry
What is the last book you bought?
Also, if you want to see a beauty and/ or fashion haul from London, then let me know in a comment below!