I usually get quite a few questions about my hair. I have worn it in different lengths and different colors over the years, but I think this has to be my favorite hair look to date. The best part about it? It takes about 2 seconds to style it since I just try to work with what I have naturally. Those waves? All mine. The blond color? Mine as well. All I try and do is to support my hair so it can be the best version of itself. I will tell you in the video how I do it.
I love my big, thick, blondie waves!
It took a while for me to come to terms with my hair. I had long sleek hair as a kid. Then I cut it when I was 14 and wore it super short for years. After letting it grow out, I was rewarded with thick, wavy hair. I cut it last summer after attempting to grow it out for a few years. My hair seems to only want to grow just past my shoulders and then it just dies on me. Last summer, I was so fed up with it, I spotted a picture in a magazine and knew: that will be my hair.
- Denman hairbrush
- Gliss Kur Oil Nutrive shampoo & conditioner
- Gliss Kur Oil Nutrive leave-in detangler
- Gliss Kur Dream Hair light oil
- Bumble & Bumble Don’t Blow it (h)Air Styler
- Toni & Guy Sea Salt Texturizing Spray
- L’Oreal Studioline Volum’ Max Volume Spray
- Andrelon Dry Shampoo
- John Frieda Go Blonder controlled lightening spray
- Damn Nice Hair Silver Shampoo
That’s how I take care of my hair. What about you?