In recent years, I’ve been loving a good coat. The result of that is that I have accumulated quite a few coats and I thought it would be fun to show you. I saved these up over the course of several years, mostly bought them on sale or at a good price and I wear them interchangeably throughout the colder season. This means they last well and if the lining rips or a button comes loose, I have the seamstress skills to fix them up if need be. Meet my coat collection.
These are the coats:
- H&M Navy pea coat (similar)
- Primark Khaki teddy lined parka (similar)
- Primark Camel A-line duffle coat (similar)
- C&A Burgundy long line coat (similar)
- Only Grey collarless coat (shop here)
- New Look Pink oversized coat (shop here)
- Pull & Bear Black faux fur coat (shop here)
- Mango Leopard print boxy coat (shop here)
- C&A Camel faux shearling coat (similar)
- Zara Camel teddy coat (similar)
- H&M Green double breasted coat (similar)
Which one is your favorite?