I have another haul for you! It is the first haul of 2017 and quite possibly one of the last ones. As I mentioned before, 2017 will be the year I am looking to buy a house so that means more saving and less spending. I went on one last blow out shopping session in Amsterdam and went shopping with my mom. In addition, I decided to throw in some random Black Friday deals as well as some other sale and online bits. Hope you enjoy!
Winter, spring & sale fashion shoplog
This haul includes some wintery bits which given the upcoming week’s weather forecast for The Netherlands will already come in handy. Naturally I also did a bit of sale shopping, but I also had some gift cards lying about, had a discount code to spend on Asos and found some pieces for spring too. Just for good measure I also threw in the pair of shoes I bought with the Asos Black Friday discount. In any case, it is a good amount. I will provide links for as many items as possible below the video.
- Blue t-shirt (Forever 21)
- Khaki ribbed cropped t-shirt (Forever 21)
- Mustard knit sweater (Forever 21)
- Mustard bobble hat (Forever 21)
- Baby blue t-shirt with bell sleeve (Topshop)
- Black Jamie jeans (Topshop)
- Black 120 tights (Primark)
- Reversible blanket scarves (Primark)
- Silver ankle booties (Primark)
- Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them PJ bottoms (Primark)
- Baby blue cotton shirt with split (Monki)
- Dusty rose cardigan (Pieces)
- Metallic top (Zara)
- Green floral print bomber jacket (Zara)
- Navy velvet ankle booties (Asos)
- Embroidered sock boots (New Look via Asos)
- Navy velvet thigh high boots (Asos)
- Denim blouse (&Other Stories)
- Navy high neck knit sweater (&Other Stories)
- Dusty rose cropped top (H&M)
- Burgundy ruffle top (H&M)
- Soft green slouchy knit sweater (H&M)
What did you get in the sales?
7 responses to “Winter, spring & sale fashion haul”
So many cute items! I live the mustard hat! So cute
Nice fashionitmes 😉
Great to shop already fashion for the summer….
[…] but I already bought some other spring items at the beginning of the season, which I already showed in this video. So check that out, if you’d like to find out what else I’ll be wearing this […]
[…] my Christmas break I went on a major shopping spree in Amsterdam. I showed you the result in this haul. I stocked up on winter goodies, but also a few spring items already. But once the actual spring […]
[…] seen the hauls (here, here and here), you’ve seen the declutter (here) and now you get to see how I keep everything […]
Reblogged this on By the Mighty Mumford and commented:
LET’S SEE WHAT SHE FOUND!!!!