Lookbook: gingham

One of the biggest fashion trends at the moment? Gingham. This fun check like print has been around for years and never truly goes out of style. But for some reason 2017 favors gingham with fervor. Gingham is everywhere at the moment and I couldn’t help adding a few new pieces to my wardrobe and styling them up for you. While I was at it, I decided to throw in my older items as well. Here is my gingham lookbook for summer 2017.

photo gingham lookbook1_zpspgqwl7op.jpgSummer 2017 Lookbook: Gingham

Outfit 6: The Short
Top | Pieces, Blazer | Hema, Shorts | Monki, Shoes | Van Haren

Outfit 7: The Red Blouse
Blouse | Monki, Jeans | Asos, Shoes | Nike Court

Outfit 8: Black & White Blouse
Blouse | Monki, Jeans | Topshop, Shoes | Underground

How do you wear gingham?

1. quinncove says:

Love!! ❤️

2. chucky1012 says:

Pretty and so many looks are very nice for you.
    You can wear everything…. 😉

Xoxo

Oh wow, thanks for the compliment. But no, I can’t wear everything. I just know what suits me and what I should stay away from.

3. Nice! I particularly liked blue and white!

4. Sunaina Das says:

Omg Love the outfit 💗👌🏻👌🏻 so trendy 😍
Plz check out my latest post on Blue Off The shoulder mini dress – https://sunainadasblog.wordpress.com/2017/06/17/happy-mind-happy-life-%F0%9F%98%8A/
Hope you will like it 😘
Xoxo 💗

Thanks! Can you imagine I have had some of these items for years? All I need is a pair of gingham trousers and I’m happy.

5. That neck tie is 🔥! Also, I love the shorts!

Thanks! I don’t own much yellow so when I saw these shorts I knew they had to be mine. They crease like nothing else though.

6. emzynelson says: