It is only a few weeks before the summer vacation and for me, as for most teachers, this means crunch time. It is super busy trying to finish everything before the vacation and prepping as much as possible for next year. This means working over time, grading during weekends and staying late to get everything done in time. In times like these, I like doing quick and easy makeup looks that take little effort to make. I thought I’d show you how I do a quick, natural, everyday looks that I love wearing in busy times or if I want to look presentable but don’t want to wear much makeup.
Quick everday makeup look for busy people
- Too Faced Hangover RX primer
- Milani eyeshadow primer
- Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer
- Bobbi Brown pressed powder
- Essence Make Me Brow
- Colourpop Supershock eyeshadow So Quiche
- Essence Lash Princess mascara
- I Heart Makeup Summer of Love Triple Baked Bronzer Love Hot Summer
- MAC Lustre lipstick Syrup
What is your quick easy makeup look?