Top 5 favorite drugstore eyeshadow palettes

For the first blog post going up as part of August Palette Month, I have a video talking my top 5 favorite eyeshadow palettes. I chose a variety from different drugstore brands that vary in colors as well as availability, but not in quality! These are some of my favorites as they have unique color schemes, great quality and a good price point to boot. These are my favorite drugstore eyeshadow palettes.  top 5 favorite drugstore eyeshadow palettes

Top 5 Favorite Drugstore eyeshadow palettes

Palettes mentioned:

• I Heart MakeUp Chocolate Vice
  • Milani Everyday Eyes Earthy Elements
  • NYX The Perfect Filter Olive You
  • Kiko Color Fever 101 Coral Burgundy
  • Sleek I-Divine Eyeshadow Palette Calm Before the Storm

Which drugstore palette is your favorite?

1. Rebecca Allatt says:

Great palette choices! x

2. Joy says:

Lovely video and I actually never tried any of these palettes. My personal favorite drugstore eyeshadow palette is the weekend festival palette by BH Cosmetics [it’s not really drugstore but it’s cheap]!!

I have never tried anything by BH. I would like to try them, but I haven’t seen them do a palette yet that piqued my interest enough.

3. Jen Biggs says:

Girrrrlll, ALL my makeup comes from drugstores 😆 I love this post. Come to think of it, I need to take another trip to CVS…

I have nothing against drugstore makeup. Some of my makeup favorites are from the drugstore, but when it comes to palettes, I prefer my high end ones.

4. stashy says:

I’m so silly. I own the Milani Everyday Eyes Earthy Elements palette since last year and I forgot I had it (hiding away in a basket). I need to open it already! I’ve tried a couple of Sleek I-Divine Eyeshadows palettes and they’re really great quality for the price.

I’m really predictable – my favourite drugstore palette are the TruNaked ones from CoverGirl!

I love one of the Max Factor palettes I have (which are comparable), but I barely reach for it. I prefer going to my high end palettes for eyeshadow.