My goal for 2018? Wearing more colorful eyeshadow. And so I went on a quest for some good colorful palettes. In today’s video, I am talking you through 10 colorful palettes that I have been. Some have been in my collection for years, some I only tried recently. There are 5 more affordable and 5 more high end picks. I hope you enjoy!
Colorful eyeshadow palettes
When it comes to colors, I have definitely taken it easy. I started with the occasional pop of color on the lower lash line or doing monochromatic berry looks. But by now I have graduated to full blow rainbow looks. I have been really enjoying doing looks that contain not a single brown lately and I have been keeping track of my experiments via Instagram. So check out my Instagram (@indiequeen84) if you want to stay up to date with makeup I’m trying out.
- Sleek I-Divine Garden of Eden
- NYX Ultimate Brights
- Wet N Wild Boardwalk Boozing
- Juvia’s Place The Zulu palette
- Juvia’s Place The Magic palette
- Inglot Freedom palette: Matte 239, AMC Shine 32, Matte 345, Matte 361, Matte 364
Matte 388, Pearl 429, Matte 379, Matte 334, Pearl 453
- Inglot Freedom palette: Matte 352, Rainbow 116R, Pearl square 420, DS 482, Pearl square 428
- Huda Beauty Electric Obsessions
- Urban Decay Full Spectrum
- Pur My Little Pony: The Movie
What colorful palette do you recommend I try?