Time for another shoe collection installment. Today’s topic: brogues. I love a good brogue and wear them tons in especially the fall and spring time. Over the years I have gotten quite a few so I thought it would be a good moment to share with you what I have. If you don’t know what a brogue is: it is originally a men’s style shoe. The difference between a brogue and a Oxford is that an Oxford is usually smooth, whereas a brogue has a design running over the shoe. Some of my brogues are quite classic while other are more modern and a touch crazy. This is my brogues shoe collection.
Brogues Shoe collection
- Black studded brogues | Zara
- Burgundy tassled brogues | Vintage
- Burgundy brogues | Bronx
- Tan brogues | Asos
- Black & White brogues | & Other Stories
- White cut out brogues | Primark
- Black white soled brogues | Asos
- Dark green Hambly brogues | Clarks
- Silver brogues | Asos
Do you wear brogues?