Makeup Starter Kit

makeup starter kit

Makeup can be daunting and I remember vividly how I felt when I first got into makeup. I was overwhelmed and didn’t know where to start. This was before youtube and blogs though and I loved watching makeup starter kits when I first became more serious about wearing makeup. That is why I thought it might be fun to add my two cents and post my version of a makeup starter kit. That is what this video is all about and I hope you enjoy!

Makeup Starter Kit | Affordable Recommendations for Beginners

• Catrice Glam & Doll Waterproof mascara
  • I Heart Revolution makeup fixing spray
  • Catrice Prime and Fine Multitalent fixing spray
  • Catrice Ultimate Matt lipstick Rouge La La
  • Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick Mesmerizing Magenta
  • Catrice Power Plumping Gel Lipstick Speak Up
What products would you put in a makeup starter kit?

1. Nice product recommendations, for beginners it’s definitely important to choose affordable items so you can see what kind of product works and doesn’t work for you before venturing into the high end realm!

Yeah I didn’t do that when I started. I was all about the high end stuff when I first got into makeup.

2. chucky1012 says:

Great list with many products for someone who wants to start to use make-up for looks…..

Xoxo

Thanks! I had never done one yet

3. retrodee says:

Those are great recommendations. I am all about what works, whether it is high or low end (although I definitely have a budget) I really like Maybelline mascaras, especially the waterproof ones, but dislike all their other stuff. Only problem is they keep making new mascaras and discontinuing the old. I had to switch to waterproof mascara because I have weepy eyes (dry eye due to contact lenses). I think neutral colors are great for beginners, neutral pinks are always a benign lipstick choice that looks good on most people. 🙂

Me too! I love Maybelline too, but you’re right they keep discontinuing the good stuff.

4. Really great post! Some great recommendations to try there! X

5. I need to try that Catrice primer!!!!

Catrice has some great primers! Definitely look into it!

6. Megan says:

Good Advice for beginners!