In today’s video I will be sharing my 5 tips for finding your shade match in any foundation. I do this while chatting about some of my newest, favorite or most exemplary foundations to exemplify these tips. Hopefully this way I can help you to not make the mistakes I certainly made when I first started trying foundation and wasn’t sure what shade was best for me. By now, I have developed quite the knack for it, but I still adhere to these tips especially if I am about to put in an investment into a more expensive foundation. Here we go!
Makeup Basics // How to Match Your Foundation Shade
- Urban Decay Stay Naked foundation 20NN
- Make Up Revolution Conceal & Hydrate F2
- MAC Waterweight foundation NC15
- Maybelline Dream Urban Cover Fair Porcelain
- YSL All Hours foundation BR20 Cool Ivory
- Benefit Hello Happy Soft Blur foundation 2
- Clinique Even Better Glow foundation CN 28 Ivory (VF)
- L’Oreal Infallible 24 Hr Fresh Wear foundation 20 Ivory
- MAX Factor Healthy Skin Harmony foundation Nude 47
- Milani Conceal & Perfection foundation 00A Porcelain
- LA Girl Pro Coverage foundation
3 responses to “Makeup Basics // Picking a Foundation Shade”
Can we get a foundation tester also here in the NL? I thought you could only get them in the UK or the US.
I got my YSL one from Ici Paris in Rotterdam. So yes you can.
Good to know! Thanks 🙂