Shall we talk about a boring topic today? I can’t help it: face powder isn’t exactly the most exciting product to talk about. But still a good face powder can make all the difference. It helps to set your makeup, mattifies your skin and prolongs the wear time tremendously. However, if you have dry skin like mine, it can be exceedingly difficult to find one that does not turn your makeup into a cakey mess. So over time I have tried quite a few powders and found some great ones that I would like to share with you in today’s video.
Best Powders for Dry Skin // Top 6 Favorite Powders that Do Not Look Cakey
- Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pressed powder (review)
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Diffused Light (review)
- Catrice Prime and Fine Mattifying powder waterproof (review)
- Catrice Nude Illusion loose powder (review)
- Hourglass Veil powder (review)
- Too Faced Born This Way loose powder (review)