Yay! It is finally here! The long-awaited Catrice Spring/ Summer 2020 update is now in stores and I picked up some products again to try. This is by now a solid tradition on my blog and Youtube channel. In case you are not aware, Catrice updates their makeup line every 6 months. They take out products that are not that great for the upcoming season and renew the line to include some new products. This time there are new foundations, eyeshadow palettes and a full new line of lipstick. Let’s give them a whirl!
Catrice Spring/ Summer 2020 // New In, First Impression Review & Swatches
- Catrice Glow Booster Vitamin C serum
- Catrice Clean ID Hydro BB cream Light
- Catrice Poreless Mousse Foundation 010 Neutral Nude
- Catrice Instant Awake concealer 005 Neutral Light
- Catrice 5 in 1 Setting Powder Transparent
- Catrice Color Changing & Staining Lip Balm with Hemp & Menthol
- Catrice Plump & Blur lip treatment
- Catrice Professional Brow Palette Light Medium
- Catrice Brow Pen Pro Ash Blonde
- Catrice Clean ID Bronzer Light/ Medium
- Catrice 3D Glow highlighter Icy Glaze
- Catrice Blush Box Dolce Vita
- Catrice Clean ID eyeliner
- Catrice Pro Slim Eyeshadow Palette Next Gen Nudes
- Catrice Full Satin lipsticks
6 responses to “Catrice Spring/ Summer 2020”
Great video. I’m looking forward to the lipsticks one. I might try the Catrice concealer, as I’m always looking for a good inexpensive one.
Thanks! Glad you liked it.
[…] you have been keeping up with my recent videos, then you will have seen me do another new Catrice video. They finally released their spring/ summer 2020 collection and I have been trying out the products […]
[…] the new Catrice products have been released I have been trying them out as much as I can. You will have seen me select the […]
[…] long as we had to wait for the new Catrice products, that’s how quickly we got the new Essence products. There aren’t that many, but what […]
[…] latest release: the Pro Next-Gen Nudes eyeshadow palette. This palette is part of Catrice’s Spring/ Summer 2020 update and it immediately drew my attention when I spotted it. There are two of these palettes in the […]