I first saw Allie Glines and Samantha March doing this tag on Youtube. It is super easy! It gives you 13 categories and you should pick a palette from your collection that fits that category. So a great little tag to talk about my favorite thing: eyeshadow palettes, but also a great way for you to get to know my palette collection a little bit better. Let’s get Tag Tuesday started!
Tag Tuesday: Eyeshadow Palette Tag
- NEWEST: Jeffree Star Bloodlust
- OLDEST: Sleek I-Divine Au Naturel Nude Collection
- MOST EXPENSIVE: Natascha Denona Gold & Charlotte Tilbury Vintage Vamp
- MOST AFFORDABLE: Essence Be You Ti Ful & Juvia’s Place The Tribe
- EVERYDAY: Lorac Pro 3
- MOST COLORFUL: September Rose Slush II & Certifeye Tropical Wonders
- SMALLEST: Huda Beauty Nude Obsessions Light
- BIGGEST: Clionadh Stained Glass empty palette
- WORTH THE HYPE: Melt Muerte
- NOT WORTH THE HYPE: Coloured Raine Queen of Hearts
- FAVE PALETTE BY A FAVE BRAND: Urban Decay Naked Honey
- MOST USED: Urban Decay Naked 2
- BEST MEMORY: Sephora + Pantone Universe
2 responses to “Eyeshadow Palette Tag”
This was a fun tag. I really like that Melt Muerte palette. My parents are originally from Boston. It’s a great city, I’ve been there a few times. Did you get your palette at the mall at Copley Place?
I may have been Copley Place yes! I don’t remember as it was years ago and I had just gotten to my hotel and was exploring the neighbourhood when I found Sephora. I just stumbled across it.