Top 10 indie eyeshadow palettes

top 10 indie eyeshadow palettes

In recent years I have not only started loving colorful eyeshadow palettes, but I also fell in love with indie palettes! That is why I figured we could also talk about my favorite indie eyeshadow palettes. Indie brands are known for doing more colorful, more interesting color stories. In short, these palettes are always unique and often the quality is stellar too. These are my top 10 picks!

My top 10 favorite indie eyeshadow palettes

Products mentioned:

• Dose of Colors Blushing Berries
  • Melt Muerte
  • Nabla Soul Blooming
  • Ace Beauté Oceanic
  • Certifeye Tropical Wonders
  • Menagerie Cosmetics Feral
  • Lime Crime Venus XL 2
  • September Rose Slush
  • OPV Beauty Tropical Dreams
  • Juvia’s Place The Magic
What indie eyeshadow palette would you like to try?

1. retrodee says:

I want to try Ace Beaute but it’s gonna have to go on my wishlist for now. I like colors in Oceanic, but I don’t know if I’d use the blue ones.

I am planning a giveaway for September as I will be blogging for 10 years then. I am thinking of including the Ace Beauté Oceanic as one of the prizes!

1. retrodee says:

Wow that sounds awesome! That’s amazing you’ve been blogging 10 years too. Congratulations!

Yup 10 year blogaversary coming up in September.

2. retrodee says:

Sorry for the second comment, but have you tried Ace Beaute’s “Paradise Fallen” pallete? I love the purple shades!

No but I did try Slice of Paradise from the same collection and was not a great fan of the formula. The formula in the Oceanic was much better in my opinion.

1. retrodee says:

That’s right, I remember you mentioning “Slice of Paradise” A shame it wasn’t the same quality. The “Paradise Fallen” has some great shades.

3. Angel Like says: