Are you ready for another get ready with me? Today we are doing a full face makeup look using the Shop my Stash products for October. And this video is a bit of a hybrid: like last month I am also answering questions that you asked me for my Q&A. There were just so many questions that I couldn’t fit them into one video. So today we are doing part 2. And at the same time I am showing you my favorite berry toned fall eye look using the ABH Modern Renaissance. So let’s chat and do some makeup.
GRWM: October Shop my Stash Q&A pt. 2
- Colourpop Pretty Fresh primer
- Lorac Behind the Scenes eyeshadow primer
- Catrice True Skin foundation 002 Neutral Ivory
- Zoeva Authentik Skin Perfector concealer 010 Absolute
- Hourglass Veil loose powder
- Etude House Drawing Eyebrow pencil
- Essence Make Me Brow brow gel
- Max Factor Creme bronzer Light Gold
- Melt Cosmetics Digital Dust highlighter Morning Star
- Ofra X Samantha Blush Chicklit
- MAC Paintpot Painterly
- The Body Shop Color Crush eyeshadow no. 13
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance
- Chanel Illusion D’ombre Rouge Noir & New Moon
- Marc Jacobs black eyeliner
- Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara
- Catrice Glam & Doll volume mascara waterproof
- Catrice Sungasm setting spray
- Lisa Eldridge True Velvet lipstick Velvet Muse
2 responses to “GRWM: October Shop My Stash + Q&A part 2”
Great vid. I liked your answer to which era you like the best. Of course the 1950’s is my favorite, but! Personally, I need to wear much more eye shadow than they did in those days, so I usually cheat a bit on authenticity regarding that. I do stay true to the red lips though! I agree about the thin brows in the 30’s – ewww! I hate those penciled on ones. For fall looks, I usually can’t wait to get my olive green shadow shades and purple shades on. I used to wear berry lips in the fall, now I do all reds.
Red lipstick is just such a classic! Which is why I like that 1950s style.